1963 Chevrolet Corvette Fuelie
This '63 Corvette convertible came from Los Angeles and was sold new by Harry Mann Chevrolet. It is
documented with a window sticker. This car has undergone a complete frame-off restoration, including drive train, that was finished in 2007 and has been driven less than 50 miles since completion. This car looks awesome and drives the same way.
- Code-correct 900A Tuxedo Black paint is in show condition
- Brand new black vinyl interior
- Brand new black top
- Working gauges and clock
- Rebuilt, very rare matching-numbers fuel-injected 327/360 hp engine
- M20 4-speed transmission
- 3:70 posi-traction rear end
- Option package includes AM/FM radio, metallic brakes and power windows
- Chrome and stainless in excellent condition
- Reproduction knock-off wheels with brand new Michelin tires
If you are in the market for a very rare triple-black '63 Corvette Fuelie, this is one care you must see.
See up to 100 pictures below with slide show or just click to enlarge.
Please call for more details: