|1969 Mustang MACH 1|
Price: Call 1 (770) 427-8388
1969 Mustang MACH 1
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Here is a very nice locally owned Mach 1 that was bought new at Pierce Ford in Spartanburg, S.C. Cosmeticly restored, it looks awesome with its all-original panels, floors and trunk, and one replaced NOS fender. This R code Mustang is documented with a Marti report and is probably the fastest 335 hp car you'll ever drive.
- Correct carburetor ($1000 part)
- Code-correct 3197-A Black Jade paint in excellent condition
- Black-out hood treatment
- Code-correct black clarion knit-vinyl interior in excellent shape
- Matching-numbers 428-4V CJ Ram Air Cobra Jet engine rated at 335 hp
- C6 3-speed cruise-o-matic transmission
- 9" Traction-Lok rear end with 3:25 gear ratio
- Chrome and rubber in excellent shape
- Factory options include shaker hood, hi-back bucket seats, console, front spoiler, tachometer, power disc brakes, power steering, in-dash clock, tinted glass, remote driver mirror and AM/FM radio
- Original jack, spare and trunk mat
This Pony doesn't like to stay inside, she likes to run. So if you're in the market for a great car for investment or collection, check out this one soon.
See over 110 pictures below with slide show or enlarge pictures individually.
Please call for details:
(View Marti Report below.)